Sunday 31 January 2010

"Democracy Forum" Update

I have decided to leave the so-called "Democracy Forum" due to persistent Attacks on My Work and My Character. Communists posing as True Indigenous True BNP Supporters are suggesting People report This Blog for "abuse".

Like our Legal Expert Lee John Barnes said, the Way You treat Us now is the Way You can expect to be treated when We are In Power.

Here is my Final Message at the "Democracy Forum":
I shall leave This Forum due to Personal Attacks upon Me

As I have said in a Thread set up solely to Heap Abuse on Me:

I didn't Come Here to offend anyone. I'm just a True Indigenous True British Patriot trying to do my Bit to Save this once Proud Nation of Ours.

I'm Not any other Member of This Forum.

My Name is Edward and my Wife's Name is Tubbs.

Together we Run the Royston Vasey BNP Branch.

As I already Said, we have 88 Members.

I'm trying to Help Nick Griffin's Efforts to Save This Land.

If all You can do is insult Me I shall leave This Forum.

It's a Sad Day for Britain when an Indigenous Man is treated This Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment