Saturday 30 January 2010

BNP supports traditional fun

Here's some classic footage from one of Our Party's Red, White & Blue gatherings, featuring the kind of traditional British humour the PC Brigade want to Ban:



You can read more about the fantastic BNP comedian shown in this clip at this excellent Blood and Honour website.

B&H-You mentioned the RWB festival, Chris featured rather heavily on the Panorama TV "expose" of that event with his jokes about the holohoax and how he smoked more than an Auschwitz chimney. How did you get embroiled in that?

Chris- I used to work as a stand -up comic and I enjoyed it immensely- slipping in stuff about race and annoying the fuck out of the radical, dungaree-wearing lesbian brigade who run a lot of these comedy clubs. I used to go down quite well but there are more important things in life and I chose racial activism. I was also shown on News at Ten leafleting for the BNP so I suspect my bookings from the hairy, kipper enthusiasts may have dried up anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment